Landlord-Tenant laws are an important topic for both landlords and tenants to understand. Banking & Creditor’s Rights partner, Kyle DiDone will be presenting on “Landlord-Tenant Law: Evictions” at the Construction Exchange training room on May 20th from 8:30 – 9:30 am. This presentation is a comprehensive overview of the topic, sponsored by The Construction Exchange of Buffalo & WNY. It is open to both members of the exchange and non-members.
- The Construction Exchange Training Room
- 2660 William St., Cheektowaga, New York 14227
- $30/person (Construction Exchange Member) $60/person (Non-Member)
- PRESENTED BY Kyle C. DiDone, Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham LLC
Presentation Topics of Discussion:
- Lease and contract formation (lease provisions)
- Fair housing laws
- Obligation of landlord and tenant during tenancy
- Lease termination
- Eviction types and process
The landlord-tenant law can be very complicated. If you are a landlord or a tenant and have questions about the law this is a presentation you do not want to miss.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn more about landlord-tenant laws and protect yourself and your rights. Register today by following the link, or scanning the QR code.
We hope we will see you on May 20th at 8:30 am in the Construction Exchange Training Room.