Partner, Marco Cercone was named to Shea’s performing art center’s board of Trustees on Saturday. Marco is one of eight new trustees. The latest trustees are:
- Marco Cercone, partner at Rupp Basse Pfalzgraf Cunningham law firm
- Jessica Croce, Buffalo developer
- Andrew Davis, chief operating officer of Erie County Medical Center
- David Fabian, a certified public accountant at the Bonadio Group
- Thomas Lang, attorney at Magavern Magavern & Grimm
- Yuki Numata Resnick, founder and executive director of Buffalo String Works
- Maryam Saleemi, internist affiliated with ECMC
- Donald Ware, former chief financial officer of EduKids.
They join the existing trustees.
- Liz Cotton, Shea’s Spotlight Committee
- Jonathan Dandes, corporate vice president of Rich Products Corporation
- James J. Eagan, executive vice president of Midwood Financial Services
- Russ Matuszak, general counsel, and chief compliance officer at Zing Health
- La Verne Mosey-Murphy, trustee at Mosey Family Foundation
- Cindy Ripley, senior advisor, education at iTheatrics
- Heidi S. Salva, retired school administrator
- Hon. Donna M. Siwek, NYS Supreme Court Justice
- Toni Vazquez, chief systems officer at G-Health Enterprises
The new board of trustees members were announced during the annual meeting held on Saturday, October 29, 2022.
Congratulations Marco! We’re very proud and cannot wait to see how you help shape the future of Shea’s Performing Arts Center.
To read more about the Shea’s Board of Trustees check out this article by the Buffalo News.