Position: Residential Real Estate Paralegal
Company: Rupp Pfalzgraf LLC
Location: Williamsville, NY
Rupp Pfalzgraf LLC seeks a talented real estate paralegal with 4-10 years of experience to join our dynamic legal team.
About Us: Rupp Pfalzgraf LLC is a fully integrated law firm that provides comprehensive legal services and outstanding advocacy at the intersection of business and law. Our multidisciplinary team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to providing high-quality, efficient, and strategic legal solutions and personalized representation to a diverse range of clients across a wide array of practice areas, including real estate, commercial litigation, corporate law, and more.
- Conduct research on land titles, leases, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Prepare and review real estate documents, including purchase agreements, mortgage documents, title documents, and transfer documents.
- Assist attorneys in preparing for closings, hearings, trials, and corporate meetings.
- Manage closing preparation and deed transfers concerning real estate transactions.
- Coordinate with clients, attorneys, and other parties involved in transactions.
- Maintain and organize files, drafting correspondence, and managing schedules.
- Ensure compliance with legal procedures and local, state, and federal regulations.
- 4-10 years of experience as a paralegal in residential real estate.
- Strong understanding of real estate law and transactions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research software.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with family law and trust and estates is a plus.
$23.00 – $30.00 per hour depending on experience and skillset.
Benefits: Our generous benefits package includes paid time off in addition to paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with Firm contribution, potential for 401 profit sharing, short and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, ID protection insurance, employee/spouse/child insurance, and an opportunity for a year-end bonus based on performance. These are just a few reasons why Rupp Pfalzgraf LLC has been consistently recognized as one of Buffalo’s Best Places to Work.
What Makes Us Different: While we work hard to help our clients be successful, we also like to have fun! We are a firm that boasts a second-to-none culture: regular in-house events including firm lunches, happy hours, annual ping pong tournaments, and community events like Ride for Roswell. We offer a fun, collaborative environment and a work life balance to give our people time to enjoy life outside of the office.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application and exploring the possibility of having you join our team at Rupp Pfalzgraf.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.