Trust & Estates Attorney – Buffalo, NY
Who We Are: Rupp Pfalzgraf LLC is a law firm located right in the heart of downtown Buffalo that is driven by forward-thinking attorneys who embrace our clients’ enterprising spirit. We are committed to excellence in the practice of law and we value collaborative, human working relationships with people who share our optimism and energy. Our team takes an innovative approach, creatively looking at every challenge from every angle to reveal opportunities for our clients and our employees.
Who We Need: Our Trust & Estates team is looking for an attorney with 5 or more years of relevant experience to work in our Buffalo, NY law firm. We are looking for a lawyer who is hard working, self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced legal environment, and contributes to our positive culture.
- Drafting and reviewing wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents
- Advising clients on estate planning and tax strategies
- Assisting with probate and estate administration matters
- Representing clients in contested probate and trust matters
- Collaborating with other attorneys and staff members in the firm
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school
- Active license to practice law in New York State
- At least 5 years of experience in Trust and Estates law
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with estate planning software and tools
$100,000 – $150,000 annually based on experience and skillset
What Makes Us Different: While we work hard to help our clients be successful, we also like to have fun! We are a firm that boasts a second-to-none culture: regular in-house events including firm lunches, happy hours, annual ping pong tournaments, and community events like Ride for Roswell. We offer a fun, collaborative environment and a work-life balance to give our people time to enjoy life outside of the office.
Benefits: Our generous benefits package includes paid time off in addition to paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with Firm contribution, potential for 401 profit sharing, short and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, ID protection insurance, employee/spouse/child insurance, and an opportunity for a year-end bonus based on performance. These are just a few reasons why Rupp Pfalzgraf LLC has continuously placed as one of Buffalo’s Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.